Banner By The Ever Talented ஐGirℓ Is Dangerousஐ:

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Main Characters

Charlotta aka Charlie

Michael


Supporting Characters

Sekmet (The Band)

Naja

Sanjee

Mundi
Suki San
---------------------------------
Cammy

Kenny

Slash


Prologue


I watch her walk away. Her ankle length military style jacket billowed about her lithe form. Long strides took her from me step by step down the tarmac. The blinding sunlight reflected off the black surface turning it into glass. My reflection stared back at me clad in dark clothing and even darker sunglasses shielding my blood shot eyes. Looking back up at her retreating form, a lump builds a nest in my throat. F*ck this sh!t. I've never shed a tear over any woman before so why now. More importantly why her? The relationship has run its course let go you stupid motherf*ker. What did you think, that she would fall to her knees and beg you not to let go? She is just as stubborn as you are. Love was the last thing I was seeking when we met. A good f*ck here and there and it only helped that her face and body was akin to that of an angel. As she retreated up the steps of the private jet set to whisk her away from me and out of my life, I feel a sharp pain radiate from my heart to my brain. Why am I still here? Didn't I effectively tell her to f*ck off, not in those words but still it was clear I wanted her gone.

She had excepted the terms quite easily with no question or fight. Essentially she bowed out gracefully with a

"Ok Michael, whatever you want."

Did I want this, f*ck if I know. I'm so confused. My heart and my brain where locked in a heated battle. My brain was running a 'you gotta let her go she's too close' campaign while my heart was running on the 'f*ck you brain grow some balls and fight for her' ballot. The door to the small jet slammed shut effectively shielding her from my view but my feet are firmly planted. No matter how hard I try I can't turn away. God help me. The jet began to taxi down the runway of the private air strip and it's as if my heart strings are attached to the tail of it. With each second that tics by I feel like my heart is being ripped from my chest. It finally takes off being slowly swallowed up by the horizon and my heart has literally left me.

"Sh!!!!!!!t"

I hear the word reverberate in the air hardly realizing it came from my lips. I slink into my waiting SUV feeling lost and empty. I caused this. I did this to us. Am I this dense that this is just dawning on me? NOW. Before I could register the words they slipped from my lips along with the tears I had forcefully held back till now.

"I love you Charlie".

No comments:

Post a Comment