Banner By The Ever Talented ஐGirℓ Is Dangerousஐ:

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chapter 2


My mind and body are awoken by the subtle shifting on the king size bed next to me. The activities of the previous night permeate my senses, the scent of sex lingered thickly in the morning air. My body felt relaxed from my release but I was nonplused with the whole experience. I roll over to face the tall leggy sizzlean that was the Pepsi PR I met just the day before. I admire her voluptuousness for a few seconds. What a waste I thought before heading to the shower. The spray of the shower head massaged my body with divine providence as I ran my fingers through my hair washing it thoroughly.

"May I join you sexy." Her voice brings me out of my bliss.

"I'm almost done actually. Just give me a few minutes and it will be all yours."

I glanced at her naked form momentarily considering a nice blow job to start the day but decide against it.

"But I want to get in with you." She whined.

Slapping me on the ass and giggling she stepped into the large enclosure.

"I'd rather not. I have kind of a hectic day and I have a lot of sh!t to do so help yourself to the shower and anything else you need ok girl."

I exited the shower and grab a towel wrapping it around my waist. Never a man to turn down pussy it had to at least be memorable and in this case let us just say her ticket only qualified her for one ride. Her beauty was not the problem and she gave good head that much was true but the lay was lousy. I might sound crass but I pride myself in being a connoisseur of good pussy and this young lady was sorely lacking in that department. The Pepsi event I had attended the day before went off without a hitch. The boys choir rendition of "Heal The World" was just the way I had pictured it being sung. Outside of music, my love for children and concern for the plight of the world in general were causes I held close to my heart so I can't say I could complain. I enjoyed the ceremony immensely. Little miss PR had handled my every need for the event and it didn't hurt that she was eye raping me the whole time. I didn't mind though she had a tight little body and full lips that I could't wait tho see swallow me whole but alas I was more than disappointed with her performance when I made it between her legs if you catch my drift. All that aside I did have sh!t to do so I proceeded to get dress and have her outta here quick fast.

I order her room service, the least I could do was get the girl some breakfast.

"What's her name again, damn" I mumble this to myself.

"Ahmmm baby girl?"

I call out to her from the living area of the plush suite situated on the penthouse level of The Plaza hotel.

"I don't mean to rush you but I have a meeting with my security team before I fly out."

She came slinking into the living area wearing the clothes from the night before.

"Your leaving already?"

Her eyes were bright with disappointment but I don't have time for a clingy chick with delusions of this being more than what it is. I had already hit it and I was more than ready to quit it.

"Ahmm yeah, I'm headed to the security suite, I ordered you breakfast. I did not know what you wanted so I ordered the whole menu so help yourself. We should do this again sometime."

I'm so lying through my teeth. However I could have just kicked her ass outta my bed and told her to beat it but I have a reputation to uphold of being a gentleman of sorts so I always make my escapes as clean and drama free as possible, confidentiality agreement and all. They have to sign the dotted line before the shake hands with JR catch my drift. I lean over and kiss her on the cheek, tipping my hat to her and bidding her a fond ado before heading out the door to the security suite.

The flight back to L.A. was smooth and my private jet proved to be a comfortable cocoon for the almost six hour flight. I was rather enjoying the eye candy that came in the form of the sexy attendant they had hired for in flight services. Well that's an idea that doesn't sound too bad, in fight services. She surely was a welcomed distraction from the incessant gum flapping of my manager Sandy Gallin.

"Would you like something to drink Mr Jackson."

She was perched precariously over Sandy just before handing him his drink. Her cleavage was about a hairs breath from spilling from her crisp white uniform shirt.

"Mmmm no thanks, for now."

My filthy mind thinks to tell her I have something for her to drink however I maintain my posture that will come later. I watch her ass earnestly in her form fitting skirt retreat to the back of the plane. Just as quickly as she disappears behind the curtain my mind his brought to more pressing matters. The tour was set to start in a little over a week. The first stop being Munich, I couldn't wait to get out there again for them. I absolutely abhor the trails and tribulations of touring but I do it for them. I truly love my fans. Their unwavering support served as fuel of sorts for my unrelenting drive. The band that we had hired will make a very welcomed addition to the team and very worthy of my fans. It didn't hurt one bit that each member could send JR into hyper drive

However I had my sights set more so on the drummer. She had struck a cord in me so to speak and I will surely be exploring the possibilities that laid ahead.

"MJ." Sandy tapped me on the shoulder.

Oh lord I had completely forgotten he was talking to me this whole time.

"You haven't heard a word I said have you?" He laughed.

"Maybe if I had a pair of tits you would have been all ears." I scoffed at him and shook my head.

"You don't know me at all do you? If you had a pair of tits I still wouldn't have heard a word you said. I would have been other wise engaged." I wink at him and we both laughed.

Soon enough we heard the captain announced we were approaching L.A. where nondescript vehicles would be waiting to take me to my West wood condo that I so fondly referred too as "The Hideout" where I would spend the evening. In the morning I would be returning to the welcoming seclusion of my ranch. Maybe I could convince Miss 'in flight service' to join me for a night cap. In fact I know she would be more than willing to do just that.

The week had gone by a little faster than I would have hoped, but there I stood my hand shielding my eyes from the sun despite the fact I was wearing sunglasses. The two massive Boeing 747's loomed before me. One housed the stage and all the entrapments for my giant circus and the other the crew that would be accompanying me around the world for the next year and a half. True to form I was the last one to board the plane as my trusty shadows flanked me on the left and right Bill heading up the rear I ascended the flight of stairs into the aircraft. Entering the area designated for me I see little Miss drummer girl exiting my bathroom. I stopped in my tracks effectively blocking her way as the shadows settled into their seats behind me.

"What's your name again." I eye her hungrily behind the safety of my mirrored sunglasses.

"It's Charlie Mr Jackson."

"It's Michael." I quickly cut in.

"What are you doing up here…"

I tilt my head to look in the direction she just came from.

"Charlie." I finished looking back at her.

Her brows furrowed and she squinted her eyes before answering.

"I was using the bathroom." She deadpanned.

"Is there something wrong with the bathrooms back there."

I motioned to the back of the plane with my head. I really don't give a f*ck what she was doing here I just wanted to see if I could ruffle her sexy ass feathers.

"Nothing I just wanted to use this one because it was closer to my seat." She frowned.

"Now if you'll excuse me……Michael, I must be getting back there to buckle in."

She started to push pass me and could not resist the urge to lean forward making the fit a little tighter causing her perky breasts to rub against my chest as she squeezed her way through the small space.

"Excuse me" she mumbled before finally escaping .

I chuckle to myself as I made strides to my seat I hear the snickers of Wayne and Bill in back of me.

"Oh little drummer girl you have no idea what you are in for. No idea." I though to myself.

I settle in my seat and recline it as far back as it would go. Using my fedora I cover my face as the large plane lumbered down the runway and took off into the afternoon sky. Next stop Deutschland.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...you said Mikey was a bad boy in this and I do believe you are right!!! OH my gosh he is a mess!!!! And I LOVEEEEEEEEE it!!!! The way he was talking about the Pepsi PR woman left me both laughing and looking like o____O She was bad in bed and he wanted no part of her lolll

    I like this Michael. He is confident and shrewd when it comes to his ladies and he gets what he wants. I am soooo looking forward to seeing him and Charlie interact more!! And I like the fact that Charlie is unfazed by him. I can feel her 'boredom' as she talks to him about using his bathroom!! Ooohh yesssssssssss I'm going to love this!!!

    ReplyDelete