Banner By The Ever Talented ஐGirℓ Is Dangerousஐ:

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chapter 3



"So how do you say 'I love you more'".

She looked at me Her eyes saturated with lust. I really like learning to say my signature phrase in the many languages of all the countries I visit.

"Ich liebe dich mehr."

She began slowly unbuttoning her blouse. I watched her hands behind my head and my back propped up against the tufted headboard of the Presidential suite in Manderin Oriental located in the heart of Munich. I licked my lips pulling the bottom one in to settle soundly between my teeth as I tried to capture every crevice of her body currently visible to my salacious eyes.

"How do you say….'come over here and put this cock in your mouth."

I watched the petite blond, who happened to be the translator hired for the duration of our stay here in Germany. She sauntered over to the bed eyeing the bulge that had formed one hell of a tent in my black silk boxers. She ran her small hand over it and released it from it's prison as she bent over me her ass or what there was of it shamelessly stuck in the air.

"Hierher Kommen." Kiss. "Und stezen." Lick. "Diese schwanz." Twirl. "In den mund." Suck.

I disappear completely into her mouth and I swear my tip was touching her voice box. I'm surprised because 9 and 1/2 inches is by no means a small thing but its seems as if this girl has unhinged her jaw to accommodate every inch of me. It gives me pause to wonder what in the world has this girl been practicing on. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I make sure to give a shout out to the man upstairs for one of the best linguistics instructions I've experienced in quite some time. The night progressed with promise and by the end I'm well versed in an abundance of naughty German phrases and Gretchen was down for the count, spent from the multiple times I took her to Nirvana and back. This tour has started off with a preverbal bang.


We had 3 days to the opening show and the rehearsals were getting tighter no doubt but being prone to chasing perfection I worked everyone to the bone to get them up to par. Sekmet did their thing during their rehearsal time and I even had them sit in with my primary band at times to see the depth the music could reach and they melded very well. These girls were very good at what they do. Currently we were working the "Workin Day And Night" sequence and to say I was pissed off was an understatement. You would never now it because I'm the perfect study in holding my composure.

"Wait, wait, wait. Its really important that you make the breaks clean guys." Gawd I thought to myself.

"It has to be effective. When you travel it looks better when you're more coordinated. I see some of you stopping when you're not supposed to. David." I point right at him.

"Get the led out we need this as solid as possible."

"Can I make a suggestion."I hear Kenny's voice came in from off stage.

" The visuals would look good if you guys did it in levels, not every one standing at the same height , you get what I mean. I now its late but..." Kenny continued.

"Well they love it right guys?" I cut in.

"We're showmen."

I looked back at the dancers shuffling around behind me. They better love it. My ass is here and I'm putting in work so time be damned. We still have to get this sh!t right. Night gives way to later that night and I finally released them when I felt a little more at ease with their performances.

"You guys have the day off tomorrow. Thank you for hanging in there and come back refreshed for next time."

The loud whoops from the crew echoed through the stadium. Unfortunately instead of being dead tired like I knew all the guys were, the adrenalin pumping through me decides to do as it always does and steal the sleep from my eyes. I'm wired and I would more than likely be up well into the morning.


Back at the hotel and fresh from a satisfying shower I roam the hallways of the floors occupied by my entourage, bouncing a small red ball off the floor . My shadows were none too pleased at the whole thing but who else would be up at 4 in the f*cking morning. I need to expel all this energy some how and I wished I was deep in some better than good Punani instead of being immersed in my aimless wonderings. I curse myself for not having a companion lined up. I finally made it back to my floor when I spot the last person I expected to see walking down the hall. When she saw me her stride slowed as I swaggered up to her.

"Michael what are you doing out here." Her throaty voice drifted from her succulent lips.

"The question is little drummer girl. What are you doing on my floor." I backed her into the wall my palms on either side of her head.

"My name is Charlie. C.H.A.R.L.I.E. Not little drummer girl." She ducked under my arm escaping my closeness.

"Well C.H.A.R.L.I.E. What are you doing up so late."

"I couldn't sleep so I was just looking around."

She folded her slender arms across her chest and eyed her surroundings before her eyes settle back on me. I move into her once again backing her into the wall and stood before her.

"May be you need a sleeping pill.... I have just the thing." I licked my lips and grab hold of JR caressing him suggestively.

A smirk comes across her unbearably beautiful face and not missing a beat she ducked under my arm again.

"No thanks, I'm good." She walked away from me without looking back.

"Good night Michael."

I could hear her light chuckling and I see her shake her head. She opened the door to the stairway and slipped through it not waiting for my reply. Her refusal of junior has me surprisingly unfazed. Normally I would have been highly irritated at not getting what I want. I never really experienced that with women. Instead I'm turned on even more. I look down at JR who was hard as a rock.

"I guess it's just me and you tonight buddy."

I chuckle to myself as I walked the length of two hallways back to the darkness of my suite. Just last night I had the concierge in here on all fours screaming my name to the heavens. I was in a rough kinda mood too. I had hit it "Smooth Criminal" style. I got in. took what I wanted and got out. Well more like she got out. I was like she was just asking for it, wearing those tight a$$ pants that displayed her camel toe so expertly. On the other hand little drummer girl, well excuse me Charlie was proving to be a challenge and I'm always up for a challenge I wouldn't have made it this far if I wasn't. Soon enough I'm lying in bed as tomorrow chased today through my mind and sleep finally took me.

The opening show had gone off like gang busters. Very unlike most opening shows I've had through the years. The audience was live and they lent me an energy relative to the highest of highs. The second show and the other hand was Mehh. I guess the guys got too over confident with the first performance and decided it was ok to slack off because they messed up more times than I care to count right now. Never one to really get on my dancers asses too hard. I lost it. After the rant fest that was the post show meeting, I leave out feeling a little better. We got on our way to the Rotterdam Hotel. My mind seemingly more and more preoccupied with my soon to be conquest, Charlie had been expertly ducking me because I have not seen her except when Sekmet exited the stage to make way for my guys to set up. I WILL have her yet. Thats a promise. She could run all she wanted and as for hiding, that would not last for too long. I looked out the window of the van escorting me back to the hotel with Kenny, Sandy, My assistant Evvy and my shadows in tow.

"Why the hell were they all stuffed into my van anyway." I thought to myself.

At least with a lesson learned I had something warm and tight to slip into waiting for me back in my room.



Pulling up to the back of the hotel the entourage shuffled through the kitchen to the service elevators. I open the door to my suite and I'm met with just what the doctor ordered. A tall legs up to her neck caramel colored beauty. The daughter of the U.S. Ambassador to The Netherlands stood before me her body a fine work of art encased in a tight little black number.

"Mmmm Mike baby what took you so long?"

She strode over to me grabbing the lapels of my jacket as I immediately grabbed handfuls of her well endowed ass. She engaged me in a lust laced tongue lashing. Her boldness rivaled my own and I found that extremely sexy. Not one to be dominated I quickly gain control of the kiss slamming her taut body into the nearest wall. I pull away from her breaking the kiss.

"Give me a second baby girl, let me get cleaned up."

I shower leisurely. Making women wait sometimes enhanced my pleasure. I take pride in the fact that I could make them drench their skivvys at the mere anticipation of me. I finish up and dried my body off neglecting to put anything on except for the towel because lets face it I saw no need for much else. I walked out into the room and Cammy was waiting patiently for me wearing nothing but a lace thong.

"Your wearing too much." I saddle up to her snapping the waist band of the barely there underwear.

"Take this off. I want to see all of you."

I ran my finger up and down her center and she was soaked just as I expected. Luckily I've sampled her pie before so I know I'm in for a long night. I spent the the next few hours balls deep in some of the best of the best. Tight and searing hot. Bodies spent we collapsed on the bed tucking soundly into sleep.

What seems like hours later I find myself being nudged awake. JR is up rearing to go and I could feel him throbbing right before he is encased in a firry heat that stirs me to my very bones. I look up in pure shock to see my lower half straddled and being taken for a ride. Not by Cammy but Charlie. A moan escaped my throat and billowed out into the cool air of the hotel room as I watched her perky peaks bounce with the rhythm of her body writhing on top of me. I grab hold of her hips and guide her on her journey. I call out her name as she bestowed me with pure ecstasy. To my chagrin I feel my body being shaken from a different source off to the side. I startle awake as Charlie's tantalizing form is ripped from me to find Cammy looking at me sleepily.

"Mike baby your moaning in your sleep and who's Charlie." My head slams back into my pillow as I huffed loudly. The heals of both my palms coming to rest over my eyes I shake my head side to side.

"Don't worry about it Cam go back to sleep, I was just having a dream."

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh Michael is a male slut bahahahaa!!!!! He loves the ladies and doens't like being without! And I must say that I am liking Charlie more and more. She couldn't care less about Michael. The way she watched him rub on his 'microphone' only to dismiss him with a smirk had me going 'Go head girl!!!' Yes, she is a challenge and I am looking forward to seeing how Michael deals with this 'challenge'.

    I am absolutely in love with this, menen!!!

    ReplyDelete