
Chapter 5
"Ooooooh…. Gawd…..Mmmmmm…….. Michael."
The cries of the sweet chocolate treat my spoon is currently dipped in filters through the massive suite of the Raddison Blu Hotel in Oslo, Norway. Who knew Norway had such fine chocolate. Her thick thighs were draped precariously over my broad shoulders as I traveled the depths of her taut tunnel. Finally some good Scratch. I hadn't had any since Cammy in Rotterdam. Too bad you can't bag up good pussy and tote it with you. Aside from the occasional hide the salami in a willing and select groupie's mouth, (only the finest for the King), JR has not seen any action in over two weeks. Other than my own hands bringing me to completion with the help of a certain woman's body invading my thoughts. One such time being right now, her face having replaced the face of the girl's who's cooch JR was currently plundering.
"Miiiichaaaeeellll!!!!"
Her soft voice brings me back to the task at hand and I proceed to bring us both to the mountain top. The release I've been chasing for the last 45 minutes is both satisfying and well needed and the beauty is left quivering out her pleasure next to me. Her body wracked by short spasms left by the reverberations my dick had unleashed on her. I guess I'll have her spend the whole night in case JR requires another couple of bouts, having already knocked out two liquid draining rounds. Poor girl if only she could retain her identity in my head while I'm banging the shit out of her. Damn that Charlie her face always imposing its aggravating beauty on me in times of erotica. The buxom honey next to me seemed to have drifted to sleep after regaling me with accolades of a great performance and it was well deserved. I was on fire tonight. True to form however my insomnia rears its ugly head and I'm slightly peeved at Charlie's constant intrusions into my thoughts so I don't join my new source of pleasure in slumber. Instead I engage in an all out brawl with sleep and unfortunately for me I seem to be winning. Sleep concedes defeat like a punk and I swing my legs off the bed careful not to wake my sleeping conquest.
I cradle my head in my hands for a few moments running my palms over my face trying to decide what to do with this time on my hands. The first thing or lets say person that comes to mind is yeah you guessed it the current star of my waking and sleeping dreams. Charlie! I quickly glance at the clock the glaringly bright red numbers reading 2:05 am. Having remembered her being an insomniac like myself I decide to give her a call not before I grab a quick shower washing clean my body of the mixture of sweat and intermingling love juices that had me feeling sticky. Pulling on a fresh pair of pajama pants and white t-shirt I stealth my way out of the room clicking the door shut behind me. I trotted over to the small desk that held the papers containing all the hotel info for the whole crew, which included the phone numbers to each room. Locating the number easily, I dial it in the hopes she answers and not whoever she's rooming with. I'm taking a risk but I didn't care at the moment. I had to satisfy this growing drive to be around her. What ever MJ wants MJ gets except for Charlie apparently and that fact was bugging the ever living sh!t of me. The phone rang twice before I heard the breathy notes that her voice evokes come flowing into my ear.
"Hello."
"Hey girl, you up?"
"Michael?" Her tone illicited a chuckle from deep down in me.
"Yeah girl did I wake you?"
"What do you need at 2:30 in the morning Mich……..Hold on a minute." I hear her whispering to her roommate.
"It's for me Suk go back to sleep honey." The rustling on the other end indicated she was relocating to a more private area.
"Yeah Michael what is it you wanted?"
"Why are you answering my question with a question girl?"
"Fine Michael….. I was awake now what do you want?"
"Calm down the hostility girl and come watch a movie with me."
"No way brotha. So you can relentlessly try and feel me up or lick me? Uh Uh not happening."
"Come on Charlie it's just a movie. Plus I'm board. Your awake, I'm awake. Come keep me company girl."
Well aware of the fact that I'm not exactly alone in my room. I have the room next door to mine reserved for occasions just like this. What occasions do you ask? Well ones where more than one woman called for my attention but not so much that they want to share me at the same time. Not that I mind but sometimes they do. How do I do it? Knock one out the box and put them to sleep then swagger over to the next room and repeat. The phone was quiet so I continue talking.
"Charlie come on, I promise I won't try anything girl, I just want to share your company with a movie and some popcorn."
I hear her clear her throat. "Gawd your lucky I'm board as hell and not sleepy either so fine. But any sign of you getting too big for your britches and I'm out got it ?"
"Ok girl, come on up room 1408."
"Just to let you know I'm not getting all cozy with you either so you can forget that."
"Whatever girl just get your ass up here and stop yakkin." I chuckle as I hear he frustrated sigh come through the phone.
"Watch it Jackson or I might just change my mind."
"Can you please grace me with your glorious presence Charlie dear? Is that better?"
"Skating on thin ice man, but yeah that is better. Just give me fifteen minutes."
"I'm on pins and needles girl." The sarcasm drips from my mouth.
"Whatever man fifteen minutes."
Her laughter comes in waves over the phone and I swear it's music to my ears. What the hell, this girl is making me loose my religion and I haven't even sampled the goods yet. May be it's how she shrugs off my every advance that has me chasing her snatch so aggressively I don't know but. my mind is almost gone over it. Damn.
Charlie's P.O.V.
Lord have mercy on my soul. I send a quick prayer out into the universe asking for the strength to combat the sexy wolf in just as sexy sheeps' clothing that is Michael Jackson. I gather myself together making sure I don't look like a muppet on acid. Luckily I had taken shower immediately after the show. An hour of drumming can make for a not so fresh feeling. I brush my teeth and slip on a thigh length cardigan over my pajamas. Never one for too much clothes in hot weather especially. My pajama's consisted a pair of shorts and a tank top.
"Mehh I look fine." I gave myself a quick once over before slipping on a pair of filp flops and head out the door.
It takes no time to get to the penthouse level. However finding the room was like going through a maze. Minutes and a few 'what the f*cks later I knock softly on the door. I hear shuffling coming from the other side so I lean in to listen just as the door pops open. Standing before me is a fresh painfully handsome face looking at me adorned with a cheshire cat sized grin. He swept my body with a not so quick salacious glance as he licked his lips and stifled a groan. Finally bringing his eyes back up to mine, I frown.
"Are you going to invite me in cause if not I could find my ass back downstairs." I folded my arms across my chest and eyed him wryly.
"Stop playin' girl, come in." He shifted to the side and my nostrils are invaded by his ever and always intoxicating scent.
His firm dancer's body is encased in a tight white v-neck t-shirt and some silky black pajama pants. His long shiny curls were pulled back into a slick ponytail showing of his high cheek bones and strong jawline. His face is also free of the make up he almost always had on.
"Have a seat girl. Can I get you something to drink?"
"Just some water thanks."
"Just water? Are you sure I have a full bar."
I look at him with one arched brow and he gets the message.
"Water it is." A smirk danced on his luscious pouty lips.
"What the f*ck am I doing?" The thought hits me like a ton of bricks.
How do you walk into the lions den and not expect to get bitten. I struggle with thoughts of staying or leaving and the decision to just sit my ass still. Pride and not wanting to seem like I'm scared of him or something wins out. I wasn't for the record. I just didn't trust myself being alone with the arrogant prick. There was only so much resisting one can do when such feelings are illicited from a man with enough swagger to choke an Elephant.
"Popcorn?"
I must have drifted far into my thoughts because all I hear in the back ground is muffled gibberish.
"What?"
"Earth to Charlie. Girl where did you go. I said do you want some popcorn?"
"Sure, yeah. What movie are we watching any way."
"Batman Returns."
"Wow that movie just came out in the theaters. How do you have it on tape already?"
He laughed.
"Do you forget who I am girl. Tim Burton is a really good friend of mine so he gave me an advanced copy before the tour started." He plopped down on the couch next to me just a little too close for comfort so I scooted away and folded my legs beneath me.
He looked over at me and started laughing hard.
"What?"
"I'm not going to bite you Charlie relax."
"I'm fine and you just might try to bite me so I'm good right where I am."
He shook his head the remainder of his laughter trickling down to an amused chuckle. Placing the bowl of popcorn right in between us he turned the movie on with the remote. This cocky b@stard.
Michael's P.O.V.
What the hell is this girl thinking coming to my room with her body looking like a tall glass of chocolate milkshake and expecting me not to want to drink it all in. It's like sitting a plate of cookies across from Cookie Monster and saying "No cookies for you." It was just plain cruel. JR was having a hard time yes pun intended focusing on the movie knowing her brown sugar was right next to me. I keep an eye on her taking long side glances to see her focused on Michael Keaton running around in a rubber suit. Usually I'm a sucker for comic book based movie and god knows I had enjoyed this one having seen it three times before but my interests were trained on the fine specimen sitting a few feet away from me. Finally I give up on watching the movie all together. I turn my body to fully face her and penetrate her profile in the dimmed light of the suit's living room.
"Michael stop staring at me."
"Why?"
"Because your making me uncomfortable."
"I'm sorry girl. I just like looking at beautiful things and you little drummer girl are beautiful."
"Whatever Michael." She shook her head and went back to watching the movie.
My hungry stares don't end so she decides to throw a pillow at me.
"Girl you are so wrong for that."
I propel a pillow at her, careful not to hit her too hard and before you know it we're engaged in an all out pillow fight. the last pillow is thrown and the victory goes to me. In an effort to block the last pillow I somehow end up on top of her, her arms pinned above her head with one hand as a finger from the other traced the outline of her face. I devour the deliciousness of her beauty as her breasts heaved up and down against my hard chest partially from the adrenaline released by the spirited pillow fight and partially what I can only guess to be my sudden closeness. The room is quiet and both our eyes flit back and forth from ones' to the others'. My gaze dipped down to her sweet mouth, her breath a mix of mint and the buttery goodness of the popcorn. I swallow the lump that formed in my throat as I feel her body rock from side to side indicating she wanted to be released.
"Michael get off me."
JR was now a raging monster in my silky pants. What seemed like over an hour had been just a mere minute. I would have snaked my tongue into her mouth had it not been for the promise to keep my hands to myself. If nothing else I was a man of my word. I did not want to risk not being able to eventually have a slice of her pie. I raised my body up pulling her with me as we settle back onto the couch. She straightened out he clothes, long legs disappearing under her once again.
"Where are you from Charlie?" The question throwing us both off guard. The only questions I ever needed answered where "Are you down?" and "Are you on the pill?" so I'm just as surpassed as her. Her refusal to let me have the goodies have intrigued me far beyond what I imagined so my curious nature propelled the question out of my mouth before I knew what hit me.
"I'm from New York. I thought you would have known that with our bio's?"
"No, I mean your ancestry."
"Oh, I'm Somalian but I was born and bred in Brooklyn."
Before we knew it the pink and violet tinge of dawn was peeking through the curtains and filtering into the room. We had exchanged a lot of info back and forth and found we had a lot in common. Who would have thought I would ever be as genuinely interested in finding out so much about a girl I was so fiercely sexually attracted to. I'm not an animal however I've had girlfriends. Those relationships started with the sex and eventually would fizzle out because thats all it was plus I've just never been faithful and I chocked it up to the Jackson gene.
"I think I'm going to go Michael. Gotta get back before Suki wakes up an gets worried."
She hopped off the couch and before I could say Bob's your uncle he was headed for the door.
"It was nice talking to you little drummer girl."
"Yeah you are not as big of an ass as I thought you were." She turned and grabbed the door knob.
"Wait that's it, no kiss for Mikey."
"No. Later Michael."
"How about a hug at least. I think we know each other well enough now right?"
"Ok Mike one hug that's it."
She caved and I embraced her petite body taking in her tropical scent. I release her with reluctance.
"Later girl."
She flashed me an unexpected smile and she was out the door. God that woman's Body is sinful.I make my way back to my room to find chocolate thunder still asleep her nakedness on full display for my viewing pleasure. As originally thought I wanted her to take my cock on another tour around the world but after my all night talk with Charlie the mood somehow slipped me at least for the coochie thats presently before me. Well who am I kidding maybe just one more round before she has to skidaddle her ass on outta here. I wake her slipping my body back into bed and accomplish just that. Finishing in long spurts of gooey goodness. I rolled over beaconing sleep to my eyes. This time it stopped being a bitch and obliged me. Thank God because I was finally tired.
Wow! Will they sleep? After all the grinding, it will be difficult ....
ReplyDeleteGreat update!
Wow, so night with Charlie is what it took to tame that little -ahem, LARGE- beast of his. Or maybe he realizes after her that there's more promise with her than other women?
ReplyDeleteI love how Charlie's attracted to him (he is irresistable ;]), but still trying to play him off.
Muah!
Loved it Menen my NYC Girl! So Charlie was able to tame the wild beast and Michael was able to keep it in his pants while she was there! Interesting!
ReplyDeleteI am officially in love with Mike and Charlie!! I love her attitude!! Who cares if he's the King of Pop??? He won't be sampling THAT goodness anytime soon!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteMike is a BEAST!! I truly do wonder how she is able to resist him though! She has the will of steel!!!!!