Chapter 9
It had been about two weeks since my sexcapdes with Charlie. I flew out to Cardiff the same night to attend a dinner in my honor at one of the local orphanages there. We had five days off in between concerts and it was hectic for me I had spent two of those days flying and the other three attending events set up for Heal the world back in New York. I had no time in-between the Germany concerts to get my slice of pie from Charlie. Currently one concert into our return to London we had two days till the next one. As per request I had my nephews, My brother Titos sons who I fondly referred as the triple T threat visiting along with our young cousins Levon and Eli.
"Uncle Mike , Uncle Mike." My Nephew Taj ran towards me a water balloon set to be hurled in my direction but missing terribly when it was finally released from his grasp.
Neck deep in a water fight at Water World 2000 Ltd, one of the local water parks we had shut down for the whole crew to enjoy themselves. The fact that this is an indoor water park had me giddy because I could enjoy fully the whole experience and not be covered head to toe like I usually have to be. The crew was dispersed sporadically around the park most doing their own thing and enjoying the rides and other attractions. Slash, my nephews, cousins, Kenny and a few guys from the band were engaged in the battle of wills. It was every man for themselves as we slunk around hiding and popping up occasionally to nail one or two opponents with our choice of weapons. We had super soakers, water balloons and some how Slash had come a cross a water canon, one of the biggest super soakers I had ever seen.
"Ahhhhh you missed punk." I dogged his next attempt then blasted him with my water gun as he turned to retreat.
"Ahhhhh thats not fair Uncle Doo Doo." He stood before me water cascading down his little face a puppy dog look plastered there along with a pout.
"Ok…. Ok ……you get one free hit. Now you better do it before I change my mind and blast you again." I laughed and his face lit up like a Christmas tree.
Baaaaaaam! He nailed me right in the face before taking off laughing hysterically. Not to long after that I was surrounded by knee high villains all armed to the teeth with colorful water filled balloons. There was no escape no reprieve I had to stand there and take the pummeling. Having been at the game for a little over two hours and not getting wet once by adult or child, they were getting their sweet revenge for me having caught them all at least one time. I'm the king of water fights and I had never lost till now. I took my beat down with the resolve of a gentleman before deciding to take a breather and walk around. The boys continued on with their water escapades under the supervision of Kenny while the others had dispersed, off to do their own thing.
"Hey Mike I'ma go find Sanjee, I'll check ya later brotha." Slash gave a sly smile one that I was very familiar with we slap five and part ways as I set my sights to locate Charlie to have some 'fun' of my own.
The park was quite large for being an in door joint and I took in the sight of everyone running around enjoying themselves all the while on the prowl for the hot piece of ass I wanted to indulge in. Despite the fact I had had some pie while in New York. The Pepsi corp seemed to have a bevy of beauties on staff and I got a taste of one while feeling lonely one night, my hand no longer satisfactory. Besides I had no commitments so I had a bit of lick, suck and f*ck from an eager little VP of press and promotions. Thank God it was better than her previous Pepsi counter part. However her performance fell short of what Charlie had provided me with. I found my self thinking of her while digging deep inside Ms VP's cooch. I tried shaking my head a couple of times to release the image but eventually gave in and let the memory of Charlie's pussy locked around me take me over the edge.
I walked a little further in to the park when I see her sitting on a small bench her leg propped up making the view of her open to me. I slowly approached her watching her intently. She was not yet aware of my pursuit. A few yards before reaching her the tech guy she was speaking to from weeks before approached her sitting in front of her his index finger jutting out to caress her under her chin. A small tug pulled at my insides and my stomach tightened at the sight of it . What had me heating up a little more was the way she smiled back at him, laughing and tapping him on his forearm. Was she flirting with him? I think she was and somehow it angered me a little. I continued my strides over to where they were seated stopping short once I got to about a two feet away from them.
"Hey guys." I looked back and forth between the two of them Charlie's smile widening after looking up to see me standing there.
"Hey Mike." She looked at me my presence not phasing her in the least.
"Hey MJ, thanks so much for this man it's fun, Good to relax." The verbal diarrhea spewed from his lips and I'm immediately disgusted with this dude.
"It was my pleasure man. Whats your name again?" I stuck my hand out albeit reluctantly to shake his.
"It James, MJ." He took my hand and shook it firmly as I gave him a slight squeeze to indicate my dominance.
"Well Jimmy, you don't mind if I call you Jimmy do you?" My smirk deepens as I see his face flush.
"No problem MJ that's fine." His eagerness to please showed signs of weakness in my eyes as I set my gaze on Charlie sitting their looking back and forth between the two of us an amused look draping her features.
"Do you mind if I steal Charlie for a minute Jimmy?" My eyes never leave her as I spoke.
"No problem man." He got up to make his exit not before turning to Charlie to eek out his farewells.
"I'll see you later girl. Later MJ."
"Later J." She wiggled her fingers at him which sent my stomach reeling once again. What the fuck was wrong with me. This was a feeling I have not gotten since I was a kid. The feeling that all but consumed me when the love of my life at the time Diane chose to marry a stuffy assed Norwegian business man. This was the feeling I've been running from all these years and yet here it was setting in as I see my 'friend' conversing with another man. I checked it as fast as I could.
"What was that about?" I sat taking Jimmy's place in front of her.
"What was what about?" She leaned back taking a sip nonchalantly of her water before replacing the cap and looking at me her head tilted to the side awaiting my response.
"Jimmy, are you guys seeing each other. He always seems to be around where you are." I reach for her water bottle to take a sip to soothe parched feeling that had grabbed hold of my throat.
"Mmmm, Oh no I'm not seeing him were good friends. We're both from New York so we have that in common. So what if we were though? Why are you jealous Mike?" Her perfectly shaped eyebrow hitched and with a small smile on her face she licked her lips looking at me intently.
"Girl please, Jimmy can't come up against the likes of me." I raised an eyebrow countering her.
She bit into her lip and shook her head her gaze still penetrating mine. I looked down at her pouty lips as she released the lower one now moist from being inside her mouth. My mouth waters at the sight and I want them up against mine but we needed a bit more privacy.
"Come with me." I grabbed her by the wrist looking around to make sure no one has caught sight of us.
Luckily every one was lost in the bliss of what the park had to offer, too busy to notice us. I pulled her along a corridor that had several doors leading to what I did not know but I fully intended to find a place for us to get that privacy. Opening doors along the way finally I came across one filled with boxes of what seemed to be inflatable rafts and things of that nature. I pulled her in locking the door just before picking her up and slamming her against the door. I plunged my tongue into her mouth. I sigh at the taste of the strawberry candy that coated her tongue. The hat she was wearing had long since tumbled to the floor ad I slipped my hand under her bikini top edging it away from her perky mound to slip her hardened nipple into my mouth. My body feeling as if it had been abandoned in the desert for days and finally bestowed with the liquid nurishment of water. I drink her in, my cock throbbing in the swim trunks I was wearing.
"Mmmm Mike ahhhh." Her moaning sounded like music to my ears. My tongue flicked back and forth over her heated flesh my hands digging into her thighs as I pushed her back into the door.
"Oh God girl do you feel this." I ground my hips into her so she could feel me growing bigger every second against the heat coming from her moist pussy. I could feel her wetness seeping through the fabric of both our swimsuits settling on me.
"Is it for me?" She asked her head falling back as ground harder into her.
"Yes baby and I'm going to fuck you real good with it too." Hand journeyed down to her bikini bottoms uniting the bows that held them up on each side as I slipped two fingers inside her molten heat.
"Damn soooo wet. I make you wet girl?" I pumped my fingers in and out of her stealing her voice only enabling her to give me an affirmative nod.
I slipped my fingers out to make way for JR as he was becoming very impatient and leaking his fluids on the inside of my shorts. I release her momentarily to hurriedly shimmy out of the offending garment. I spotted a wooden box covered in crisp canvas that would make for a perfect perch so I could hit this sweet pussy at the best angle. Fucking against the wall was my favorite position but from running around all day with the boys and holding her up for the past ten minutes was doing a number on my arms and legs.
"Here sit." I patted the box as I helped her on top of it.
Slowly I slid into her and her immediate grip on my cock has me shuddering in delight. I start moving slowly at first my attention locked on her, her head thrown back her arms supporting her and one leg over my shoulder the other wrapped around my hip. The sight of her brown skin against the now paleness of my own has me increasing in speed now slamming into her with all I have.
"Do you think Jimmy can f*ck you like I can Charlie? Can he make you feel good like me baby?" I don't allow her to answer as I seized her lips in a wrenching kiss my tongue plundering her mouth like there was treasure to be found within. Our tongues danced wildly as I slid in and out of her tight pussy her hips rolling with mine in a blissful dance.
"Ahhhhh baby you feel so good." Her voice decided to make an appearance after I released her mouth to catch my breath.
"Yeah, I make you feel good with my cock, don't I Charlie?" My speed had increased tenfold as I was sure I was hitting the back of her tunnel relatedly.
All knowledge to our current location lost on the both of us we where moaning steadily with no care as to who heard. We were lost in each other. Her arms came to rest over my shoulders as she squeezed her body closer to mine. Her neck opened up to my view and the salty flesh there became too tantalizing to ignore. I sucked it into my mouth appreciating the sweet and salty taste of her skin. We were both nearing our end as I could feel the blood rushing to my tip and her tight walls flexing against my growing length.
"Cuuuuummmm with meeeeeeee Charliieeeeee Ahhhhhhhghh baby fuuuuuuuccckkk." My seed spewed from me in heavy thick spurts into her spasming cavern. Both moaning through our high before we came clamoring down to earth. Claiming her mouth once again in a hot kiss I pull away from her to retrieve our discarded apparel. Me slipping on my trunks and T-shirt, her retying her bottoms and slipping her top back into place.
"Have dinner with me later." I pull her back into me my hands massaging her round globes through her bikini bottoms.
"I can't. I have plans with the girls to go to the theatre. Maybe I could stop by later but I cant make any promises."
"Thats cool. It should be fun the theaters here are real good." I placed another lingering kiss to her lips before we get ready to leave out. To have total discretion we decide to leave out one after the other with plans to hopefully meet later after her time out with her friends.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The time spent at the water park had been great fun on two levels. Fun with the boys where I got to indulge the child that dwelt with in me and fun with Charlie where I could release the inner beast she always seemed to create inside my loins. Making my way back to my hotel suite I felt the heat of the day finally settling on my skin and I desperately needed a shower. I flung open the door to my suite to find something I never expected. Not today at least. I find Cammy draped across my bed clothed in something leaving very little to the imagination.
"Hey baby. Surprised?" She rose off the bed and sauntered over to me her skin glistening with her usual almond oil concoction.
"Cam what are you doing here?" I walked into the bathroom striping my self of the clothes I wore to get the chlorine stench out of my nose.
"I'm here on business with Daddy so I thought maybe you could use some company. Is that ok baby?" She pouted her lips while running her fingers up and down my bare chest.
"No its fine I wasn't expecting you thats all. Cam, I need a shower babe I'll be right out."
I was a little peeved that the shadows let her in with out permission. They knew Cammy well enough but they should have known me better. I would have to have a little chat with them later. I stepped into he shower the water immediately soothing me and washing the thin film of salt and chlorine that had settled on me. Lost to the feelings the water was wrapping me in I did not feel Cammy slip into the enclosure with me until her hand grasp JR in a firm hold before she fell to her knees and took him into her mouth. Need less to say after sucking me to rock hardness I had to release some how so I took her against the tiles hard and fast.
"Charliiiiieeeeee, Ohhhhh." Completely wrapped up into my visions from my encounter earlier. My releases comes just as hers does.
Cammy's face long since replaced with Charlie's I moan out my release as she joined me. It was becoming a more frequent occurrence for Charlie to occupy my mind during intimate moments with other women and It was baffling me. If Cammy had noticed the name slip she had not made it known to me. We exited the shower after really getting clean. I thought maybe it would be nice to just stay in and have dinner with her since after leaving Charlie earlier it was made clear that she would not be coming by later after all. Here we sat Cammy and I taking in a second bottle of Merlot and talking about how we meet. She was wearing one of my button ups and little else in the form of a barely there thong. Me I wore my pajama pants and a v-neck t-shirt. It was set for her to spend the night so we had made ourselves comfortable watching a movie.
A knock sounded at the door. I ripped my body from the couch having been taken in by the movie we where now watching to jog over to the door opening it expecting to find the dessert we had ordered from room service earlier. It had not come with our dinner as it was supposed to. The door swung open to reveal Charlie sanding there looking as divine as any goddess that ever existed. Shocked, I block her view into the darkened suite.
"Hey what are you doing here. I thought you were out with your band mates?" I shifted from leg to leg, my body serving as a deterrent from her entering the room.
"Naja did not feel so well and Sanjee ended up running off some where with Slash so I thought I would stop by and hang a bit." Her smile, infectious, brings one to my own lips.
"Is it dessert baby?" Cammy came bounding up behind me stopping in her tracks, her hand resting on my shoulder as she see's the chocolate beauty standing at my door.
The look in Charlie's eyes upon seeing Cammy scantily clad in my shirt causes my heart to plummet into my stomach for some reason. She began backing away as I opened my mouth to speak she raised her hand to stop me.
"I'm sorry I didn't know you had company. If you'll excuse me. Later Michael." She continued backing away to then swiftly turn on her heels to head to the bank of elevators that sat outside my suite.
"CHARLIEEEE …………Wait." I yelled as I went after her to explain. Explain what I don't even know. I just felt the need to.
I caught up to her grasping her wrist halting her advance.
"Let me explain…….."
"Explain what Mike, we have no attachments remember. Your a free man." She laughed bitterly shaking her head.
"But……."
"Just go back to your guest Mike she's waiting for you I'm sure." The doors of the elevators slid open as she slipped in pressing the button to her floor. She leaned against the back of the cabin as the doors began to close slowly. I just stood there and watched my arms crossed over my chest. A shallow feeling in the pit of my stomach. I had no choice but to go back to my room and rejoin Cammy. My hands cupped my face trailing down its length, eventually finding their way to rest on my head as my fingers ran roughly there my hair.
"Fuuuuuuuck me."
Ummm hmmmm...it was bound to happen. They both agreed that it was only a 'friends with benefits' sort of thing but now they are both catching feelings for each other. I felt awful about Charlie seeing Cammy standing behind Mike and when she let out that 'bitter laugh' as she stepped into the elevator.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I see MJ likes to 'rawdog' it often...I hope he is careful!! I wouldn't be surprised if a 'little one' makes his/her presence known soon!
The poop is about to hit the fan!!! I love this menen!!!! I'm HOOKED!