Banner By The Ever Talented ஐGirℓ Is Dangerousஐ:

Tuesday, October 18, 2011



Chapter 10


The elevator ride back to my room proved to be an eye opener. I'm very aware that Michael and I share no commitments it was however a bit jarring for me to witness him with someone so soon after fucking me this afternoon and inviting me to dinner no less. There was nothing for him to explain. Nothing I should not have been prepared to expect. He is Michael Fucking Jackson after all he gets pussy thrown at him twenty-four-seven. My instincts kick in and the decision to stay away for a while makes a safe haven in my mind. I was getting a little too comfortable with the situation anyway. I had no right to be mad it was my idea after all to be just friends that occasionally got off on each other. However all that aside I had the all too familiar feeling of hurt pulling at my gut but it was something I really could not afford to feel right now. I had gotten out of a really bullish!t relationship a few years ago and before the tour I was seeing some on and off. Mostly off but we parted on good terms when I left on this little adventure. I shrugged it all off as I entered my room closing the door shut behind me. All I wanted was a little fun and despite the discovery of him with another woman I still wanted him. Maybe I was just a dumbass. I was sharing a room with Sanjee this go round so she was absent no doubt still with Slash on what ever crazy excursion they usually got off to. I threw myself on the bed and released a puff of air. Now I had a whole evening to kill. Maybe I'll go join the other girls in their room. My girls always lifted my mood. I changed out of the clothes I had dressed in to go out earlier and put on my usual worn in denim shorts and a faded James Brown t-shirt and my chucks and prepared to head out.


I got to Mundi, Naja and Suki's suite and knocked lightly. I hear a gaggle of laughter filtering through the door just before it swung open revealing Mundi standing there a bottle of Merlot in one hand and a wine glass in the other.

"Hey girl, what are you doing back? I thought you were going to visit 'Dr Longstroke.'' She giggled moving aside to let me in at the same time dodging the swat I was about to administer to her backside. Dr Longstrock was the new nickname the girls had come up with after I had described Mikes massive cock. I dragged my self into the room tossing my body on the couch with a heavy sigh.

"Hey Mund pour me a glass will ya." I held my hand out in preparation to receive the burgundy colored spirit.

"Yeah girl why aren't you with Mike?" Naja joined me on the couch.

"He had company." I said with a shrug of my shoulder.

"He had some chick up in his room. Guuuurrrrrrl." Mundi sank down in the chair opposite us taking a long sip from her half filled glass.

"Yeah he did, its cool though, so what are y'all doing?" A change of subject would do best at this time not wanting to think about Mike fucking some random chick as we speak.

"I don't know how you do it girl I would have went ballistic, didn't y'all just have sex today?" Suki sat on the arm of the couch stroking my hair and twirling my curls around her finger.

"Yeah but thats all we have Suk its not like he's my man or anything. We fuck bottom line so its none of my business who he had in his room at any time. I suggested this so that's that." I sighed a deep frustrating sigh one coming from my gut where that knot still resided from earlier.

"After what you and Kenji went through girl you must be outta your cotton picking mind." Mundi rested her wine glass down on the coffee table that sat separating the seating area.

"Mundi its nothing. Its not like I want more from him. The sex is good and I enjoy talking to him now. Two months ago I wouldn'nit let him touch me with a ten foot pole much less let him stick his dick in me but I got to know him a little better and I guess you could say we're friends now. Why are we going over this again. We already talked about this." I emptied my glass holding it out for another hit.

"We know girl but we're only looking out for you and your hard headed ass." Naja quipped.

"Yeah its just love baby girl you know that." Mundi chimed in.


"I know guys I love ya'll too. But I'ma big girl remember I can take care of myself but thank you non the less. I don't know what I'd do without ya'll . Girls for life." We all raised our glasses and clinked them together our arms out stretched almost comically from where we sat.

"Where's Sanjee by the way?" Suki looked around as if just noticing her absence.

"No doubt off some where with Slash's third leg tucked in her mouth." We all laughed at Mundi's take on our sisters whereabouts.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We had left London after a week of concerts and we were now setting up to rehearse in Prater Stadium in Vienna Austria. I had avoided Mike like the plague in the days we had left in England only nodding him a hello and finding an excuse to be anywhere else but in his presence. I know I should not really give a flying f*ck what he did and I didn't but I thought it best to just give him his space whether he wanted it or not. I'm not the kinda girl to sweat a guy no matter if they are Michael Jackson and had a d!ck the size of which he was wielding. When I was ready I would let it be known. 9:30 am and the girls and I dragged our weary bones through the halls toward our dressing room to get settled in for the concert and rehearsals. Sanjee, the first through the door emitted a loud gasp followed by a scream. We followed behind diligently wondering what the hell set her off in the first place when we all came face to face with him.



Cato

Cato a shining beacon if I ever did see one. He was our closet guy friend in high school and the once dubbed only male member of Sekmet until we moved out to LA. Never a full time member but he jammed with us all the time him pursuing a solo career of his own.

"Cato!!!!! What the fuck are you doing here man?" We all joined Sanjee in the bellowing and attacked him all tumbling under the weight of all of us lunging at him at once.

"Ladies , ladies give a brotha some breathing room why don't you. " He chuckled secretly loving the fact that we all missed him enough to react the way we did to his presence.

We all straightened up giving him some breathing room so he could tell us to what we owed the pleasure.

"I've been here for a few days with my band and manager recording." Our eyes met and he pulled me to him squeezing me as he sat taking my body down with his on the couch in our dressing room. Cato a friend to us all but a lover to me at one point in our existence. He was dear to me but we had come to realize we were better suited as friends. We still held the same attraction to one another and it lingered still.

"I came by because I heard y'all where here and I wanted to hang with you for the day." He brushed my hair behind my ear as he addressed all the girls in the room.

"Cooooool dude we missed you." Mundi threw herself down next to him followed by the others till they surrounded us like a love cocoon.

"Hey!!!!!!" The thought suddenly struck me.

"You should play bass with us tonight." I pulled back staring him in the face.

"Only if you sing with me." A smile crept up on his face knowing full well I had put my singing to the back ground when Kenji basically broke my heart and thew it back in my face allowing it to shatter into unrecognizable pieces on the concrete. I had written a multitude of songs to commemorate my young love gone wrong but I dared not sing any in public. I had sung a few just for us but that was it.

"Sing? Boy you know I don't do that anymore. I play drums and harmonize that's my job." His infectious smile brought my will down to its knees. a testament to what I would do for this man. He had picked me up and dusted me off every time I fell.

"For Me?" He pouted like an impetuous child.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and decided to put one song into the set for him to play along with us. So it was set, I guess tonight I would be singing.

We informed Kenny of or change and he relayed he did not see it as a problem as long as we didn't over run our set time. The rest of the time was spent going over the new song we added and fine tuning of the ones already in the set. We recruited Ricky Mike's drummer to take my place when it was my turn to take the mic. Around Two pm we broke to allow Mike's band to set up for their rehearsal time. Mike usually showed up around this time to get his things done. Cato for some reason wanted to meet the King Of Pop himself and I was saddled with the job of doing the introductions. It had slipped out from the girls that I had a little side action going with Mike making Cato laugh his ass off at the situation and him insisting I be the one to introduce them. The man loves him some drama. I relented after much coaxing and told him I would do it as soon as we saw him later after the concert. We were leaving back to that the hotel to get a little chill time in before the performance. Maybe a little nap.

Michael's P.O.V.

The night Charlie had shown up to my door only to find ma and a barley dressed Cammy had been a little jarring. Why the f*ck did I even care to explain to her. What had prompted that in me. How did I get to that point. I disregarded the questions inundating my mind as I stepped back into the suite to find the living room empty. In my quest to find where Cammy had gone, I found her sprawled on my bed now completely naked manipulating her folds with her fingers on one hand and tugging at her pink nipples with the other. Soft moans emitting from her lips. Why must I be so weak at the sight of pussy being served up to me on a sliver platter. My earlier thoughts now replaced by lustful notions. For the rest of the night I made my guest feel as welcomed as possible. Unfortunately for me JR and my brain taking up partnership once again brought the one and only Charlie to me in the form of a dream overshadowing the sexy woman below me Her face was enough to make me want to blow my load. Now I feel I can't get off with out picturing her. The woman who make JR sing praises to the heavens every time he nestled inside her.

Now here I sat a week or so later thinking on her as that is all I've been able to do due to her ducking and dodging me at every turn. My body yearned for her. I have not given in to any advances since the night spent with Cammy. I just did not feel the need for anyone else but Charlie and the thought that I could not have her when I wanted had me frustrated to say the least. I decided to take in the opening portion of the concert were Sekmet performed as I had done on more than several occasions before. However tonight was different. There was some dude on stage playing bass with the band and it threw me for a loop. I signaled Kenny to come over.

"Kenny who the hell is that?" I motioned to the guy standing next to Sanjee as they both went toe to toe on the Bass guitars.

"Oh that's a friend of the band from New York apparently. Charlie requested for him to join them on stage tonight. I think they changed their set list to accommodate it so Charlie could sing a song as well." He headed back to his position just before yelling at one of the tech guys who I recognized to be James.



My attentions immediately drawn back to the stage as I watched with curiosity.

"She can sing." My thoughts submerging me in wonder. I had no idea that she could sing. Shows how much I know.

Their set was coming to an end when they broke for a minute. Ricky my drummer entered the stage and stood off in the back ground as Charlie nodded for him to take her place.



She approached the front dressed in black bodysuit a wide leather belt encircling her waist, lace stockings and her chuck tailors rounding off the outfit. She was so sexy and she was not even trying it was just her. JR lurched in my already tight pants at the sight of her lithe frame adjusting the height of the mic stand. Everyone stepped into place as her so called friend stepped up to stand next to her adjusting his guitar.

"I don't usually sing but tonight I'm gonna sing this song for you. I hope you like it." She pointed out to the crowd but for a split second her eyes rested on me before she signaled the band to jump in.

Her voice was sultry and had a bit of a rough edge to it further agitating my situation know becoming a nuisance pressing hard against the front of my pants. Thank god they did not have a zipper because there would surly be a mark on my bare flesh. The crowd fell quiet as the sound of Ricky on the drums filtered in with Suki Sans' haunting keyboard melody a slow mix into the Bass. Her voice flowing out over the beat created by the exquisite mix of the instruments. She took control of the stage her presence one to be reckoned with as her velvety voice caressed every word that flowed from the mouth mine now salivated to latch on to. Her gaze settled on me as the song came to a crescendo. Her song telling a tale of brown eyes, longing and walking away. The song came to end the band took their bows and I made my way to prepare for my entrance from the toaster below the stage.


The show went just as planned no noticeable to the audience mishaps occurred what little did occur we powered through unphased and gave the audience what they wanted. The end of the show came quickly as I had gotten lost in my performance as I usual do. I was now siting in my dressing room in reflection when I heard a knock sound at the door. I open the door to find Charlie but before a smile could penetrate the frown I wore, the shadow to her left caught my attention.

"Hey Mike can we come in? I want you to meet some one." She smiled weakly.

"Sure come in." I held firmly to my composure as if it was saving me from falling off a cliff.

"Mike this my really good friend Cato." Her hand gestured to the guy standing proudly next to her his arm draped over her shoulder.

"Mr Jackson it's such a pleasure to meet you, you have no idea what an honor it is." He stuck his hand out for me to shake it and I grasp it giving him a firm shake.

"Call me Michael, its nice to meet you too." My eyes drift over to Charlie her gaze fixed on the side of Cato's face.

"How long you in town for Cato." My curiosity set in as I gesture for them both to have a seat my eyes lingering on Charlie before focusing on Cato.

"I'll be recording here for the next month actually, with my own band." He sat but Charlie remained standing.

"We wont' keep you too long Mike we're going out for drinks with Slash, the girls and the other guys from the crew, your welcomed to join us if you like." She stood confident in her stance.

"I think I might just do that. I'll meet you guys back at the hotel." They made to leave. Cato exiting first and Charlie followed close behind him throwing a glance of nonchalance at me over her shoulder as she stepped out into the corridor I watched as her hips swayed, her long legs taking her further away from me.

"Fuck Me." I seemed to be saying that a lot lately. I felt like a bag on of sh!t just fell on my head. A twisting turning feeling confiscating every inch of empty space of my stomach.

Jealousy is an antagonizing bitch and she made a home on my shoulder making sure to lay out every possible scenario for me, showing me how someone else could make her feel in the throws of passion. Putting the vivid imagery in my mind and laughing maniacally at my reactions to it all. As I prepared to go out with them I tried my best to knock the menacing emotion of my back and finish the master piece that was my appearance. I felt at ease in the end more so because I could get close to Charlie and get her back here with me. I have no right to be jealous, but fuck rights and wrongs at the moment. The usual cool air I had about me was heated from the thought of him touching her the way I want to at this very moment.



The part of the club we occupied was cornered off from the regular patrons as was my instructions and we even had a private dance floor just for me and the guests which ended up being more than just a few people. Almost the entire crew ended up being there which I didn't mind it took all attention off me as the dance floor would be full giving me a chance to steal an unnoticed dance from Charlie. My hands longed to touch her bare flesh. I watched through narrowed eyes as she was currently dancing seductively against Cato swaying her hips side to side his hands holding firmly to them from behind. It was time to put a stop to this and replace his hands with my own.

"May I cut in?" I looked back and forth between the two of them.

"Sure be my guest." Cato glanced at Charlie to see if she minded to which she responded with a shrug of the shoulders.

I stood before her circling her in my arms pulling her as close to me as was allowed by physics.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" My mouth so close to her ear I could feel the peachy softness of it brush my lips.

Her scent enveloping me flaring the lust I have had caged in me for the past week.

"I'm giving you your space, I don't want to step on your toes." Our bodies moved to the beat a sting feeling of deja vu creeping in.

"I don't want space, I want you, I want this." my hand slipped under he short skirt cupping her mound and caressing it.

"Are you fucking him Charlie?" She slipped out of my grasp to take me in better.

"Are you fucking kidding me, so what if I am Mike. We had a deal remember. No attachments." She continued to sway with me.

"I want to talk to you Charlie lets go back to my room at the hotel." I grasped her chin between my thumb and My fore finger to hold her gaze.

"But…….. Fine. Lets go." She sighed heavily her head hanging down.

I held firm to her hand pulling her with through the throngs of dancing bodies to the exit where my shadows awaited me by my car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Back in the hotel room now, after a silence stricken car ride I offered her a seat.

"Would you like something to drink Charlie?" I reached for a bottle of wine knowing for sure I needed it

"Yeah." She flopped back on the coach kicking her stiletto heels off and tucking her long legs beneath her.

I sat next to her handing her the glass of wine.

"What is it you want to talk about Michael?" She stared at me

I slinked closer to her setting my glass aside.

"I don't want anyone else to get inside your pussy Charlie, I want it to be only for me." I leaned forward capturing her lips before she could reply. Her petite hands rested on my chest before she eased me away from her with a little more force than her and I had expected.

"What? Really Michael? You cant be serious with this bullish!t, I've been fucking you and only you despite our pact but you on the other hand I know you've been fucking every piece of trim your dick twitches at. We had a deal. I could fuck who ever I please." She rose up to her feet her back to me.

"Some fucking nerve." She mumbled her thumb nail almost decimated by her biting at it chipping her bright red nail polish.

I stood behind her circling my arms around her and pulling her roughly into my body.

"Well I say fuck the deal. I don't want you giving this to anyone else but me." I slip my hand in her panties with possessiveness. Slowly caressing her, her moisture setting on the tips on my fingers. A small moan escaped her lips.

"So let me get this straight you can fuck who ever you want but I cant." She stammered out. A bitter laugh backing it up. My ministrations continuing.

Slipping my fingers into her tightness I pumped them in and out.

"I only want to fuck you Charlie. Sh!t your soooo wet." My fingers glided easily with the slickness of her tight hole.

"Every chick I've stuck me cock into has had your face. Your haunting me. " I hissed out before clamping my lips down onto her earlobe sucking it into my mouth.

"I want My cock to be the only one that gets to be inside you baby. Do you want my cock inside you?" My lips moved down sweeping a mixture of delicate and need filled kisses to her neck and shoulders my tongue swirling the bare flesh tasting her.

"Mike………Ahhhhhh sssssssHmm. Thats not…….thats…..Ohhh Gawd!" Her resolve weakening as her climax approached.

My fingers dancing in and out of her dripping wetness as her walls pulsated around them.

"Please Charlie. Don't make me beg. I don't beg Charlie. I've wanted nothing but this all week. I think your magic pussy put a spell on my cock now all it wants is you……… All I want is you."

1 comment:

  1. Yessssssssss Mikey is jealous!!! The ladies man that has the punani thrown at him every two seconds has officially set his sights on ONE woman!!!! I love it!!!

    Meanwhile, Cato is one FINE, YOUNG specimen!! I can see why Mike is jealous bahahaha!!! He is delicious!! And I love the way Mike took 'ownership' at the end. That's right Mike, plant your flag! Let her know that you don't want ANYONE taking what's yours!! I knew that 'no attachments' stuff wouldn't last!!

    Love it! L.O.V.E. IT!!!

    ReplyDelete